Minecraft Beta 1.6.3
THREE bug update releases today!
I highly recommend you update both your servers and your clients.
+ The renderer is now capped at 100 fps while there are chunks to be generated. The excess time will be spent generating chunks instead of rendering frames
+ The “limit framerate” option now limits the game to 40 fps and will spend at least 10 ms per frame sleeping
+ The “limit framerate” option has been reset to “off” for all players, enable it again if you want it
* Fixed some block updates not updating lighting properly under some circumstances by reverting the “don’t always send block data” fix in 1.6
* Fixed a major CPU load issue in the server where a very tight loop would starve all other threads
* Fixed furnaces dropping/duplicating their contents when they change state from lit to unlit or back
* Fixed an ACTUAL item duplication bug while picking up some items
* Fixed a visual item duplication bug when trying to pick up items while the inventory is full