I had some spare time over, so:
* You can now press enter from the “join server” screen instead of clicking the button
* Fixed a bug with potentially invisible players
* New command: “tp <player1> <player2>”, moves player1 to player2’s location.
* New command: “save-all” forces a full save to disc
* New command: “save-off” disables all saving (except save-all)
* New command: “save-on” re-enables saving
If you’re writing a backup script, please consider making it call “save-off” before doing the backup, and “save-on” when it’s done. If you don’t do this, you can get corrupted zones in your backup.
Ok, I’ve ACTUALLY added the save-on command now. Sorry about that. ;)
(You need to re-download the server)